Cedar Mountain RVI is a veteran-owned company focused on delivering innovative RV Services & Solutions for full time RVers, and Wi-Fi Solutions for RVers, boaters, campgrounds, RV parks, marinas and dealerships.
Through Cedar Mountain's alliances with prestigious industry partners, our approach provides high quality certified and protective services. As a Mobile RV repair, we service major appliances, roof repairs or replacements, and provide a comprehensive suite of protective services for RVers.
Staying connected to the Internet is important. Cedar Mountain specializes in Internet access solutions for full-time RVers. Permanent or Portable, our solutions are designed for on-the-go business continuity or Campgrounds that face Internet connectivity challenges with traditional service providers. Our RV Wi-Fi solutions include WifiUgo’s NOMAD portable to go where you go; or permanent “turnkey” solutions from WiFi Ranger; or customized solutions using state-of-the-art powerful cellular routers and specialized antennas - all to keep you connected with fast LTE cellular.
Boondocking may not be for everyone, but for those who enjoy it, there is nothing more important than having enough power to go the distance. Cedar Mountain offers an extensive selection of solar solutions to match your need and budget.
Certified Mobile RV Services Protective Services
- Chassis and Coach repairs - RV Emergency Guard - roadside assistance
- RV Appliance repair - all major brands - Pre-Owned Guard - 90 day post sale warranty
- RV Hot Water Heater upgrades with Truma AquaGo - RV Surface Guard - protect interior & exterior surfaces
- RV Fluid Analysis (Oil, Transmission, Coolant) - RV Odor Guard - eliminates oders inside the coach
- RV Inspections for Pre- and Post- sale warranties - RV Theft Guard - GPS based services and $5,000 benefit
- RV Roofing from RV Armor - RV Key Guard - never lose your keys again.
For Full Time RVers and Boondockers
- RV WiFi
- RV Solar
Located in Virginia, Cedar Mountain RVI serves all of Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey.
Oh. Yes. We love the outdoors. Camping. Hiking. Fishing. Running. RVing. Boating. And riding a wide open Harley.